Super Smash World
A combination of stages and characters from the original Super Smash 64 all the way to the New Wi-U Super Smash. Some highlights include Melee’s Final Destination, 64’s Hyrule Castle, 64’s Saffron City, Brimstar Depths, Pokemon Stadium, and Kongo Jungle.
Explore the worlds of Super Smash full circle. This piece can be hung four different ways, depending on your favorite view.
EXPLORE THE DETAILS OF Super Smash
THROUGH BEHIND-THE-SCENES CLOSE-UPS:
The screen at Pokemon Stadium is displaying “New Challenger Approaching”
ORIGINAL BOX ART
The Pikachu and Mario in the middle are referencing the Original 64 box art cover as well as some of the sound effect texts
The stars and effect that is made when knocked out; time to try again!
Are you a true Smash fan? Take a walk down memory lane and see if you can match the scenes below with an episode from the show:
- Super Smash Bros written in Japanese
- The hidden Super Smash logo (Hint: Old school DK 75M stage and the black circle)
- Kirby trying to eat the Pikmin
- The hidden 100% symbol (Hint: Find DK first)
- The Final Destination Hand